Monday, June 14, 2010

CELEBRATING DAY 21: DRINKING WATER

Today is day 21 of drinking water and as I sit here with my last cup of water on the 21st day I can say that I feel really proud of myself for sticking to this for three weeks.  I would be remiss if I didn't say how great I feel. My face has completely cleared up and overall I just feel the benefits of increasing my water intake and removing all the other liquid libations (as one of my friends would call them).  I have been "getting moving" too so that also helps. 

This accomplishments actually reminds me of all the times I have attempted to implement a goal in my life and I only made it for that moment... I am sure some of you can relate if you have ever tried a fad diet.  I remember when Atkins came out.  I was the first one to say... Oh, I can cut bread out of my life.  When lunchtime rolled around I was salivating at every sandwich, noodle, cookie and piece of cake that I saw.  It is sad how we defeat ourselves and talk our self out of making a decision that might just save our life!

So for Today I Am..... SUPER PROUD of myself! 

I am sure you are wondering what will be the next random feat I will attempt to take on.  For now I am still on Day 2 of Getting Moving and tomorrow I will be doing a trial run of one of the hardest challenges yet!

Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger