Friday, May 20, 2011

30 DAY FULL VOICE CHALLENGE - Day 20

The 30-Day Full Voice Challenge continues and today I was able to get in 30 minutes of vocalizing.  Last night during my regular vocal performance class, we watched a video from our live performance last week.  Watching yourself is ALWAYS hard and my lack of committing to my 25 healthy meals... definitely came to mind as I was watching my arms move with the reverb on the microphone.  :) 


Take aways from the live performance: 
  1. One my song "Don't Make Me Over" I need to pronounce the ending consonants 
  2. Cut back on vibrato on my song "Loverman, Oh Where Can You Be?" 
  3. Connect with the audience by looking into their eyes and talking directly to them through song
Overall, I am VERY proud of the performance. I juuuuuuuust might upload a video clip... maybe! LOL



Today I Am... happy with progress!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger