Friday, August 12, 2011

SHARING 10 REASONS I LOVE TO DANCE

  1. Always a next level to reach no matter how long you train or how great you are!
  2. Has no relationship to weight ... you can still be flexible and strong 
  3. You have to be fully aware of your entire body
  4. You are the instrument ... You don't need anything but yourself to dance.
  5. You have to trust that your body will do what is in your mind
  6. It frees me and allows me to escape 
  7. Changes my state of emotions quickly
  8. It allows me to translate what I hear or feel in the music
  9. It can be done ANYWHERE and ANYTIME
  10. I don't care who is watching... Actually I don't know you are watching
BONUS:  When I  stop moving I can feel every muscle in my body pulsating and I  know for sure... "I am alive"

Yes... Aleesha is a trained singer and dancer and she is on a mission to let the EVERYONE know! #keepwatching

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger