Tuesday, September 20, 2011

NO HEADPHONES :(

Who knew that my morning would be shifted from great to horrific by something as small as a pair of headphones.

Living here in NYC area and commuting by train makes headphones are as essential as breakfast. Riding the train you can UBER annoyed by all the different sounds and smells and there is nothing like your favorite song to distract you.

Today I Am... Angry because I knew leaving the house that my headphones were not positioned well in my bag and now I have potentially lost a pair of $70 earbuds.

Today I Am... Subjected to listening and sniffing the atmosphere here in the train and doing my best to use this blog post as an out!!

Lesson of the day... Always have a spare pair ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger