Thursday, May 27, 2010

DRINKING JUST PLAIN OL' WATER: DAY 3

Today was a good day! Especially because I got moving! and I continued with my all day water spree.  This morning waking up I wanted a cup of hazelnut coffee with sugar and my International Delight Vanilla White Chocolate Mocha cream! YUM -- I settled my craving by convincing  myself that by putting milk in my scrambled eggs that I had beat the system. LOL  Just compare it to something like what Rocky used to drink in the morning (or did he just drink the eggs?!?!). The homemade protein shake of milk and eggs.

So far today I have had three huge (44 ounce) cups of water and even though I have to run to the bathroom every 15 minutes... it is a good feeling to know that you are putting good liquid calories into your system.  I am empowered to carry on with my "drinking just plain ol' water"!

Today I am ... always happy to find a loop hole! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger